Dead Red is a one part red stain remover that excels in the removal of food and beverage stains in synthetic carpets and fabrics. Dead Red alters the structure of stains by making them invisible. Children’s drinks, fruit juices and sports drink stains are no match for the cleaning ability of Dead Red. Dead Red is Safe and effective on virtually any stain caused by a common household food or beverage spill. Dead Red is for use on synthetic carpets and fabrics only. Not recommended for use on natural fabrics. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area for product compatibility.
1. Always test Dead Red in an inconspicuous area before use.
2. Clean stained area thoroughly before applying Dead Red. Vacuum area to remove as much moisture as possible.
3. Apply Dead Red liberally to the stained area. Allow 20 -30 seconds dwell time and evaluate results.
4. Many stains are removed by extracting the area thoroughly with clean water at this point. If there is a is a residual discoloration, proceed to step 5.
5. Apply head as an accelerator, use a steam iron at s lowest steam setting. Cover stained area with a wet cloth towel. Lift and move the iron every 20-30 seconds and inspect the area for color transfer. Continue this process if color transfer occurs using clean area of towel .
6.When the stain has completely disappeared, extract the area with clean water. Color loss and/or fiber damage can be caused by excessive heat or by not rinsing spot immediately after acceleration by heat.