EDUCATION & TRAININGContact Cleaners Connection for up-coming classes
Keep Your Certifications Current
Certification helps you stay competitive and grow your business.
IICRC certification helps to immediately identify the cleaning, restoration and inspection industries’ most skilled and dedicated technicians and businesses.
Keeping up with the latest techniques and technologies not only helps firms stay competitive, it’s also one of the best ways to motivate and retain employees. Education and training are key to a meaningful work experience; professional advancement is key to job satisfaction; and educated, well-trained, satisfied employees are the key to satisfied customers.
IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- The Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician course concentrates on technical procedure for successfully completing the restoration of a fire and smoke damaged environment. Students will learn how to combine technical procedures with a practical approach to managing the job site and how that relates to pricing the job. (2 day course; 14 hours, not including exam time, lunch and breaks)
- November 30th – December 1st, 2016
- 6414 Witt Ln. North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Toll Free: 1-800-391-4244
- Local Phone: 501.771.1416
- Fax: 501.771.1567